Sometimes it feels like the Holy Family is unrelatable.
No matter what struggle you are facing in your marriage or your family, the Holy Family offers you and me an inspiration of faith and perseverance in God.
No matter what you are going through the Holy Family can relate to your situation.
It is the Holy Family, not the perfect family because there is no such thing as a perfect family.
Here are seven concrete examples of things we can relate to in the Holy Family:
- Jospeh and Mary were on the verge of splitting up. Mary and Joesph give us an example of perseverance, trust, and fidelity in marriage.
- They know what means not to have lot. God won’t give you everything you want. But, he will give you everything you need. The Holy Family teaches us perseverance in the face of economic hardships.
- The Holy Family were refugees.
- The Holy Family lived a simple life.
- Mary and Joseph had challenges as parents.
- Mary lost her husband Joseph during their marriage.
- Mary had to see her son suffer and die on the cross.
If you don’t have an image of the Holy Family in your homes, I encourage you to get one.